Cloud Storage for Research
Secure, cloud-based storage with an upload allowance for Durham University researchers.
- Secure file sharing, enabling individuals to work collaboratively on projects
- Data storage that meets specified security standards.
- Ability to work on documents concurrently with others.
- Ability to view files and integrate with third party apps on numerous devices.
- Personal back up facility for data not regularly accessed.
- Option to work offline.
Go to https://durhamuniversity.account.box.com/login, you will be asked if you are part of the University.
Press Continue and then sign in when prompted with firstname.lastname@example.org and University password.
Please note that access to Box is restricted and is available for Academic Research data only.
If you are having trouble accessing durhamuniversity.box.com, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.