Cloud Storage for Research
Secure, cloud-based storage for Durham University researchers.
- Secure file sharing, enabling individuals to work collaboratively on projects
- Data storage that meets specified security standards.
- Ability to work on documents concurrently with others.
- Ability to view files and integrate with third party apps on numerous devices.
- Personal back up facility for data not regularly accessed.
- Option to work offline.
Go to OneDrive for Business then sign in when prompted with firstname.lastname@example.org and University password.
If you are having trouble accessing OneDrive, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.