Group task management (Microsoft Planner)
Planner is a task management solution that allows you to quickly create and manage tasks and plans from a virtual dashboard. You can create tasks, assign them to team members and update the task status as you progress.
- Create tasks
- Assign them to team members
- Categorise tasks into 'buckets'
- Prioritise tasks with coloured labels
- Monitor and update task status
- Receive email notifications and reminders
- Use the plan 'board' and 'charts' for a high-level overview, then drill down into task details
- Storage allocation requests should be submitted to the IT Service Desk
- Support documentation can be found via the Unidesk Knowledge Base and the Office 365 Learning Portal
- For other OneDrive for Business related queries please contact the IT Service Desk (ext. 41515) or the Self Service Portal - https://dur.unidesk.ac.uk