Reporting Service Data
Category: Reporting Services
Let the CIS Reporting Service team manage your data in a data warehousing solution, such as a tabular model to support business intelligence solutions
- Centralised data storage
- Data is optimised for reporting purposes
- Data can be integrated with common data sets to be maintained by CIS Reporting Services
The following datasets are available in the data warehouse -
- Student Enrolment: updated daily, provides student fees at academic term, programme, department and student levels, including full person equivalent (FPE) and full time equivalent (FTE).
- Revenue Recognition: updated daily, provides revenue income at Academic Term, programme, department and student levels.
- Research [In Progress]: provides research income form research projects at project, sub-project, funder and partner levels.
- Dates: provides whether a date is a weekday/weekend, public holioday, academic term and other information.
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.