Power BI Desktop
Category: Reporting Services
Connect to, transform and visualise your data using the Power BI Desktop application via AppHub to develop business intelligence reports.
- Create interactive reports
- Create powerful visualisations
- Connect to a wide range of data from corporate data stored in SQL Server to data in Excel spreadsheets
Power BI Desktop is available via AppsAnywhere. To utilise Power BI Desktop as part of a new Power BI project that requires using Power BI Service, request this by completing this form in the CIS Service Desk self-service portal.
Otherwise, contact the CIS Reporting Service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your business requirements for using Power BI Desktop.
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.