Power BI Desktop
Category: Reporting Services
Connect to, transform and visualise your data using the Power BI Desktop application via AppHub to develop business intelligence reports.
- Create interactive reports
- Create powerful visualisations
- Connect to a wide range of data from corporate data stored in SQL Server to data in Excel spreadsheets
Contact the CIS Reporting Service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your business requirements for using Power BI Desktop.
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.