Category: Hardware & Software
Provide staff and students with necessary up-to-date applications software.
- Procure new applications software.
- Advice on licensing and purchasing.
- Software budget management.
- Deploy software to PCs
- Install and upgrade standardized desktop software
- Software licence management
- Software asset management
- Software Packaging.
?Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.