Category: Hardware & Software
Provide staff and students with necessary up-to-date applications software.
- Procure new applications software.
- Advice on licensing and purchasing.
- Software budget management.
- Deploy software to PCs
- Install and upgrade standardized desktop software
- Software licence management
- Software asset management
- Software Packaging.
Remote Access - Pre-installed software on the device and network drives will be available as long as you have MDS Remote installed. Access other software remotely using AppsAnywhere and choose your application.
?Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.