Research Data Management
A broad suite of services for researchers who need to manage their research data.
- Secure research data storage.
- Add, edit and view research related information.
- Bulk imports and exports of data.
- A one-to-one RDM consultancy service offering personalised support.
- Review of Data Management Plans ensuring adherence to funder policies.
- Advice on managing active research data.
- Guidance on creating persistent identifiers and high quality descriptive metadata for research data.
- Assistance with sharing and long-term preservation of research data at project completion.
- Training team or department in RDM best practice.
?Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.