Information management and collaboration (SharePoint Online)
SharePoint is an information management tool which allows you to create and share documents, web content, lists and forms. It integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office products, such as Word and Excel, allowing you to co-author documents, read and update reports and track version history.
- Store files in a cloud-based shared space that can be accessed at any time, from any location with an internet connection
- Create and share documents
- Co-author Microsoft Office files, using just a web browser
- Track changes with built in version control
- Manage permissions on files and content
- Create lists, forms and approval workflows
The Office 365 suite of applications will be enabled to staff and students in a phased approach throughout 2020 - 2021. For more information see www.dur.ac.uk/cis/office365
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page.
- To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.