Category: Accounts & Access
IT systems and support for University staff to access business resources from locations out of the office.
- Flexible remote working off-site or from home.
- Access to laptops.
- Remote access to software applications (Appsanywhere)
- Access to University mobile phones.
- Access to headsets for remote desktop conferencing.
- Multi-factor authentication for secure access to critical business systems.
- Off-site availability for personal and shared storage.
- Access via Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- SSH Access to CIS Linux.
Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.