Remote Network Access
Category: Accounts & Access
IT systems and support for University staff to access business resources from locations out of the office.
- Flexible remote working off-site or from home.
- Access to laptops.
- Remote access to software applications (Appsanywhere)
- Access to University mobile phones.
- Access to headsets for remote desktop conferencing.
- Multi-factor authentication for secure access to critical business systems.
- Off-site availability for personal and shared storage.
- Access via Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- SSH Access to CIS Linux.
As the Covid-19 situation develops, CIS are reviewing how best to support the University's key functions. For more information visit the CIS Remote Working site.
Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.