Microsoft Office 365 Service
Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of applications from Microsoft that empowers Durham University staff and students to connect and collaborate at any time, from anywhere, on any device with an internet connection.
- Web, mobile and desktop Office applications - Access, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint and Word
- Cloud-based collaboration services, including Forms, OneDrive for Business, Planner, SharePoint, Stream, Teams and Yammer
Many of these services are available to all staff and students, including the ability to download and install Office applications on your home computer (Windows and Mac) via the Office 365 portal and mobile device (iOS and Android) from the Apple and Android App stores.
The Office 365 suite of applications will be enabled to staff and students in a phased approach throughout 2020 - 2021. For more information visit www.dur.ac.uk/cis/office365
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page.
- To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.