Category: Hardware & Software
A standard secure managed platform providing access to software applications, file storage and internet access.
- Managed Desktop (Win 10 Teaching).
- Managed Desktop (Win 10 Staff).
- Managed Mac Desktop.
- Managed LINUX Desktop
- Remote LINUX Managed Desktop (MIRA)
- Standard operating system.
- Software applications management.
- Standard anti-virus.
- Standard browser.
- A management asset.
All registered users can access the managed desktops by default and should not need to request access.
Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 )
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page.
- To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
- If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515) or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.