Encore Lecture Capture
Lecture recording service for teaching staff, enabling the automatic or ad-hoc capture of teaching sessions.
- Captures audio and any content shown on the digital projector during a lecture
- Available in selected centrally managed teaching rooms across campus
- Timetabled lectures in Encore enabled rooms are automatically captured, otherwise ad-hoc recordings can be made.
- Operated in-room via the Encore Indicator light, allowing lecturers to pause, stop and re-start recordings.
To access Encore Lecture Capture romotely use DUO and log in with your University username and password.
- Login to duo and open the course site that your lecture relates to. Click the Encore Recordings link in the course menu.
- Alternatively you can login directly to https://durham.cloud.panopto.eu using your duo credentials.+
- Access requests can be made via the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 ).
For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page. To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.