Email and Calendar
Category: Connect and Communicate
Email and Calendar services for University staff and students.
- Individual University email address and inbox
- Calendar, address book and contacts
- Ability to book meeting rooms
- Access to shared mailboxes and calendars
- Spam filtering and virus protection
- On-site and remote access
- Mailing list services
To access Email and Calendar remotely use AppsAnywhere and launch remote Outlook. For an MDS laptop, use Microsoft Outlook as installed on the device.
All students and members of staff at Durham University are provided with email services for the sending, receiving and management of electronic mail to carry out University related activities. Access the Self Service Portal or contact the IT Service Desk (ext 41515 ).
- For more information about this service, please select the Knowledge Articles and FAQ button at the top of the page.
- To directly log a call with the IT Service Desk select the Self Service Portal button.
If you require immediate help and support, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)191 334 1515 (or extension 41515), or visit the counter service at the Bill Bryson Library.